Terms and Conditions of Use – www.ijcb.org
© The Association of the International Journal of Central Banking (“IJCB”)
Use of this website constitutes agreement by users of this website (“Users”) with the
following terms and conditions.
Copyright and Permissions
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all copyright and other intellectual property
rights in the material and information available on this website (“IJCB material”), in
the name, acronym and logo of the IJCB, and with respect to the “look and feel” of this
website, are owned by the IJCB. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Users may download, display, print out, and photocopy IJCB material for personal, educational
or other non-commercial use, without any right to re-sell or otherwise re-distribute the material,
or compile or create derivative material. The conditions for any other use of IJCB material are set
- Users may reproduce or translate IJCB material in other works subject to the following general
conditions, as well as any additional conditions that apply to specific IJCB material:
- Users may reproduce a limited extract of IJCB material free of charge and without
written permission from the IJCB, provided the IJCB (including the reference www.ijcb.org) is cited
as the source. By way of guidance, a “limited extract” means any extract that does not
exceed the greater of 400 words, two tables or graphs, or 10% of the relevant IJCB material.
- Users may translate into another language a limited extract of IJCB material free of charge
and without written permission from the IJCB, provided (i) the IJCB (including the reference
www.ijcb.org) is cited as the source, and (ii) a statement is included that the translation is not
an official IJCB translation.
- Users who wish to reproduce or translate more than a limited extract of IJCB material, or
who wish to modify IJCB material, should submit a permission request to the IJCB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users may not copy, modify, translate, republish, lend, post on servers, transmit or
redistribute IJCB material for compensation of any kind or for any other commercial purpose without
the prior written permission of the IJCB (@ijcb.org).
- Some IJCB material may contain references to materials from third parties, for which copyright
must be honoured.
- Users who maintain an external website may include electronic links to the home page or any
html page of this website (but not to specific PDF documents), provided:
- this does not infringe the intellectual property rights of the IJCB, in particular with
respect to its name, acronym and logo; and
- this is not misleading, for instance by implying endorsement by the IJCB or affiliation with the IJCB.
- The IJCB does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for purpose of
any information or material on this website. Under no circumstances shall the IJCB be liable for any
loss, damage, liability or expense suffered in connection with reliance by any person on any such
information or material.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the views stated in any material on this
website are those of the named authors thereof and are not necessarily those of the IJCB, its
members, or the members of its Editorial Board.
- References in any material on this website to specific companies, products or services does
not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the IJCB in preference to similar companies,
products or services that are not mentioned.
- This website may contain electronic links to other websites. This does not imply any official
endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented on other
websites or guarantee the validity of the information provided.
- Under no circumstances shall the IJCB be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense
suffered in connection with the use of this website, including (but not limited to) any fault,
error, omission, interruption or delay.
The IJCB may at any time without notice:
- add to, update, or modify material on this website; or
- limit access to or discontinue the whole or any part of this website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland.